Saturday, May 06, 2006

Grow old with you

I'll make you smile whenever you’re sad
Push (<-- so mean!) you around when your arthritis is bad (oh..)
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I’ll miss you
I’ll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

I’ll need you
I’ll feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink
I could be the one who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the "push" is referring to "pushing you around while you're seated in the wheelchair" (since you've got arthritis)? haha not the "push" literally.. lolz

so it's not mean, it's sweet =p

3:07 PM  
Blogger §pinzer said...

yeah, dumbass. and no, i dun visit ur site everyday so dun kembang-kembang sendiri letup.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

hahaha stupid tock.. siapa dah nak letup? =) tak tau malu, want to appear on star newspaper.. haaha

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

about the word "push".. i'm not too sure about that, must ask the singer.. hahah the original lyric is "carry"..

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home