Monday, April 24, 2006

Free Ben & Jerry's!

wow.. they are really giving out free ice-cream cones on Tuesday, 25th April! Check it out here for the free scoop timing and location!

I wonder if they do this in Malaysia or Singapore.. i bet we'll will be so kiasu that it will cause a traffic/human congestion within 100 metres in the vicinity of the outlet.. Remember the McDonald's snoopy craze in Malaysia, or even better, the Hello Kitty craze in Singapore? Having said that, Londoners can be quite kiasu also.. I have seen quite a number of ppl queuing up for the free Krispy Kreme donuts at Harrods without planning to buy any.. I do admit that i love the freebie offered, but at least I do buy some donuts k (however many that is.. hehe)..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I never knew that you could get free Krispy Kremes without buying some first!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jun said...

now that you know, u could actually join in the queue.. esp during weekends.. crazy queues they have there.. haha

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't stay in London...so I shall try checking out the Krispy kreme stall nearest to my place =P

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't think will hav such nice 'event' in malaysia, or singapore lar...

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jun said...

andre phua? hahah even u visit my blog?!? 0_o

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home