Saturday, February 25, 2006

oblivious

Its funny to find out how oblivious ppl are to their own faults.. they can be so critical about someone else's behaviour and the next moment, they are committing the exact same mistake! oh! how i wish i could just laugh at their face and tell them about it.. but i can't seem to bring myself to it, hence the blog.. hoping that they would read this blog and be mindful about it..

p/s: i wonder if i commit this same sin! please comment (anonymously, if u wish)!

4 Comments:

Blogger melannieyeo said...

haha.. you just want comments frm tt anonymous rite..
am i oblivious to my own faults? pls tell me if i do

9:27 PM  
Blogger melannieyeo said...

if i am i mean.. heh

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

LOL! and no, that was not my intention..







*bleh*

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it little ol' me? >_<

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home