Thursday, April 28, 2005

oops?

i found out something yesterday.. its not my processor that's burnt.. its my motherboard! lol... and i've called up intel to complain about the processor... lol... i'll just need to fax in my receipt and warranty and i will get a new processor.. lol.. sounds good?

anyway, i think i'm fated not to use my computer for the rest of my academic year here in UK.. sigh.. I'm having a bad year with electronic components... i've broken my video card twice... once for spoilt memory, then after getting it repaired, one of the capacitor dropped off... sheesh... then my camera lens protector disengaged when i dropped it while i was in rome... I sent it for repairs and it came back fine, but this time around, i couldn't get it to operate totally... not surprisingly, i've sent it back for repairs and the 2nd time around, it came back with missing battery!! sheeesh! I did call them up and they promised they will send me the battery by monday.. and its already wednesday today! i'll wait till tomorrow... or else....

then came my current problem... sigh...

then again.. maybe its just a blessing in disguise.. i had the opportunity to read the Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code and i'm almost finishing it already.. its so engaging.. hahah been reading it since monday night... not bad eh? was quite impressed that i could actually concentrate and be so interested in a story book! =)

u should read it too...

oh, i've found out that the stand up speak up wristband is selling like hotcakes in malaysia... RM45 each? lol... maybe i could get a few and sell it back home... any ideas/news?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home