Monday, April 30, 2007

back!

It sure does feel funny blogging after such a long break.. its funny.. the reason i stopped blogging was that I thought I was just posting rubbish and nobody would be interested in reading them anyway.. this blog is so lifeless and colourless.. not many pictures too coz i am lazy taking them, unlike a certain someone... or spiritual and homely like another.. or just emotional and intense here.. like a certain fei chai enjoying his ass in America even.. bah.. not half as talented as her..

I FEEL SMALL!

nah.. not really.. i am fine being myself.. =)
I thought about what to blog... and since its the exams period... lets have... MCQ (yatta!)

1. Define friend(s).
I) Someone who understands you
II) Someone you can related to
III)Someone who you can understand
IV) More than an acquaintance
V) Anyone
a) I
b) I and II
c) I, II and III
d) I, II, III and IV
e) All of the above

2. Love is...
a) growing old with someone.
b) you and me.
b) giving without expecting a return.
c) a Valentine's Day.
e) just another overrated word.

3. Happiness is...
a) having loads of money.
b) graduate with 1st class.
c) watching the team you support win the treble.
d) making a difference in someone's life.
e) not found in the dictionary.

4. Being smart is...
a) the ability to solve Rubik's cube.
b) to act dumb.
c) the ability to outwit others and have a laugh.
d) not a good thing.
e) to know that you are not smart at all.

5. I am..
a) nobody.
b) just somebody.
c) lonely.
d) who God created in this world.
e) who I am.
You have 60 seconds to do the questions, and you may begin now. If you have any questions at all, please STFU and bear with it. Life is tough. You are not. I know. Just kidding. Really. =)

I would love to see the answers to the MCQ tho.. its gonna be rubbish.. but who cares... someone actually pointed out that this blog is filled with anonymous comments.. maybe its just me.. maybe i have been mixing around with many anonymous.. or maybe they are just bugs.. pests.. ghosts.. bah.. its still fun reading them... =)

I really want to thank you guys for reading the blog... *awwww* and for not telling me how shitty it is..
ありがとう!
arigatou!

8 Comments:

Blogger ~ xYz ~ said...

1.d
2.b
3.d
4.e
5.e

*although i think there are better answers to some of the questions.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Jun said...

lol
that's fast.. ahha =)
I just posted it yesterday...

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

har can choose multiple answers anot? :P

3:17 AM  
Blogger Jun said...

jun to sp

cannot! hahah its multiple choice question.. not multiple answer! =)

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey!

Uni has taught me to hate multiple choice with a passion. And the gazillion choices of bread at Sainsbury. But if I really had to choose an answer..

1B 2E 3D 4A 5E

Here's one for you :)

The best things in life are..
a the simple pleasures - girls'/boys' night out, ice lollies on a scorching day, first dates and family nights
b unseen - that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream
c free - sunny days and blue skies, walks on sandy beaches, hugs and kisses, flowers blooming in spring.. i could go on and on!
d money, money, money - face it, money makes the world go round, never love and sunshine
e there's no such thing - man's thirst can never be quenched

All the best for your exams!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

jun to suemay,

Love is just another overrated word? come on girl.. hahah =)

kk... the best things in life are.. UNSEEN! that's it.. my answer.. coz the sensations and feelings are enhanced when your eyes are closed.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ! How come only girls do your MCQ ar.... =p

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

uhm... dunno?
maybe the guys aren't interested..
welcome! my future house mate..
いらしゃいませ(irasshaimase)!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home