Sunday, November 13, 2005

smile!

Just back from Nottingham games.. its a annual sports meet in uni of nottingham for malaysians in UK.. disappointed la.. i'm suppose to be playing volleyball.. sigh.. I forgo basketball this year, thinking that i would be selected for volleyball.. but thats not the case.. sigh.. in the end went to notts as a supporter only.. =( SOB! seeing the basketball team playing so well hurts even more.. i've promised myself next year to play basketball and nothing else! i would start training for basketball and be good in it.. hahah (konon) i've been playing football so much that i cant even score a basket.. sigh.. i think i cant jump as high as before, cant run as fast and as long as before.. cant move as swiftly as before.. signs of ageing? or just growing fatter? haha
liwan recently bought a weighing machine and placed it in the kitchen.. and the kitchen is just 5 steps away from my room.. so i've been weighing myself almost everyday.. before and after dinner usually.. haha and my weight is hovering ard 71kg? sometimes after football it can drop till 68.. and after a full dinner can reach 73.5kg.. .scary eh?
been thinking about summer next year already... thinking about internship and such.. and my sister's graduation is in the summer.. so i guess i'll be hanging ard in UK till mid july.. means my effective summer break back in malaysia would be shorten by a month.. sigh.. i guess i would have to find a job in uk for a month then see how later.. but from now till then, i think its best for my to prepare my pathetic CV and see if any company wants a coolie for a couple of months.. haha.. maybe i could offer my manpower for free, then see if they would even consider..
(ps: if u're reading this, and if know of any connections, please do let me know.. due credits would be given.. hehehh )
nuff said.. sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home