Monday, July 04, 2005

summer break update #1

sorry for not blogging for such a long time..
haha dear, i have to disagree to your previous post unfortunately.. I think the nature of the blogs is a reflection of the blogger's character.. ie if the blogger is always depressed, the amount of depressing blogs will be significantly higher..
and personally, i do believe a lot of ppl (not all!) who blogs are driven by some amount of boredom, obligation and/or desperation.. (its just my opinion, don't flame me!) hence, their blogs are filled with negative feel.. i'm not discouraging/condemning it, its good to have a rant or just venting your displeasure at the blog sometimes... just not all the time..
i do believe all my blogs till now are happy-go-lucky style.. =) a true reflection of myself! *cough cough* i believe happiness is the truest way to beauty.. *more coughs* hahaha enough nonsense.. i'll start preaching happiness soon.. haha
i've just been back from my hometown.. met up with my 3 cute female cousins age 5,2 and 1 1/2.. i'll upload photos of them and compete with kimmy... cant let her get all the attention! wait till i lay my hands on motorola usb cable! i forgot to bring mine back from UK..
meanwhile, i thought about running a tuition centre.. at sri damansara area... anyone with contacts, being tutor, students or whatever, just drop a comment ya? please please please!

till my next post... jane!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jin said...

eh hire me as your tutor weh...u know me la..intelligent, hardworking and everything good...hehe..

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

eh, seriously, u want? i'm concerned about student volume only.. =(
p/s: i can see how free you are jin, so free until u have to visit my blog.. *wink*

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home